Old Web HW
Welcome to Physics 222
On-line homework for this course is available at
http://edugen.wiley.com/edugen/class/cls176510/ . Click the Register button,
an follow the instructions. If you purchased WileyPlus for Physics 221,
you will not have to pay again for Physics 222; just proceed with the Registration process and WileyPlus will remember you. If you do not have a Registration Code from a previous
semester, then you have the following options:
- Purchase a new textbook from the UNCA Bookstore (see syllabus); a
Registration Code comes bundled with the textbook. You may be
able to purchase a new textbook from another vendor that includes a
WileyPlus Registration Code, but inquire carefully before purchasing.
- Purchase a used textbook, and
pay for WileyPlus seperately.
- Purchase WileyPlus
and use the digital version of the textbook (included).
Think carefully before deciding to rely on the digital version of the
textbook. This is a less expensive option, but most folks find it easier to read
from a printed textbook.
How to Make a Good Grade in Physics 222
Come to class.
- Read each chapter carefully before it is discussed in class.
Use the Course Calendar to
synchronize your reading.
- Ask questions in class. Come by my office for help. Never
leave questions unresolved.
- Read each chapter at least three times. Work homework
problems during and between each reading.
- Keep a detailed Homework Solutions Manual that contains carefully
crafted solutions - not scratch work. Bring this with you when you come by my
office for help.